MANY WAYS TO GIVE
“A Place to Call Home” – Lakeview Cabin Complex
This is a special gift appeal to extend the ministry of FLBC by remodeling Lakeview cabin into a new multi-use, ADA accessible cabin and meeting space for summer and year-round use. We encourage you to prayerfully consider giving a gift to help us build this new “home” for staff, campers, and retreat guests!
Planned Giving – Legacy Partners
Would you like to know more about planned giving and gifts that will pay you an income for life? Click on the link for our Endowment and Planned Giving Brochure below for more information. Our Executive Director, Margie Fiedler, would be happy to talk with your further about how you can include the camp in your overall plan for giving! To contact Margie, (406) 752-6602.
Adopt – A – Project!
Thank you for your interest in the Adopt a Cabin program! Your help is needed to help keep Camp cabins in great condition for our campers.
Your team can adopt a cabin or project for 1 year and be responsible for its total well being. Some cabins need complete renovations while others need some TLC and decorators’ touch. Work with camp staff to determine the needs of your cabin. Put your team together and schedule a time to visit the camp and check in on your adopted cabin.
This camp was built by volunteers and it will be volunteers who see it into the future!
How to Adopt:
- Once your group has decided on a cabin/project to adopt call Camp to confirm availability. (406) 752-6602
- Plan a site visit to get to know your cabin/project and its needs. Set a date for your next visit
- Bring your work belt and paint clothes and start giving your adopted cabin some love!
Free food and lodging for volunteers working on their project!
Download the Adopt-A-Project brochure to see the projects and get more information.
The Courtyard Project – Donate a Brick Paver!
The courtyard in front of the Cockrell Center offers you the ability to donate a brick engraved in the honor or memory of anyone whom you choose. This courtyard will be a lasting tribute to all who are honored and memorialized!
How to order a brick paver:
- Download and complete brick paver order form below. The minimum donation per paver is $100.00.
- Up to seventeen (17) characters per line on paver/with a maximum of two (2) lines.
- Return paver order form and check to FLBC: 603 S. Main St., Kalispell, MT 59901.
Ideas for ordering pavers include:
- Name of your children
- Name of your grandchildren
- A Memorial
- An Honorarium (person, wedding, baptism)
- In thanks to God for __________________
- Your favorite Bible Verse or Quote
- Challenging your congregation in raising gifts for 10 brick pavers.
Thrivent Action ®
Thrivent Choice lets Thrivent members recommend where some of Thrivent Financial’s charitable outreach funds go by directing Choice Dollars. We invite you to designate your allocated dollars to Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp in addition to your regular giving.
Learn more about Thrivent and Thrivent Choice!
How Do You Direct Your Choice Dollars to Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp?
- Login to your Thrivent account.
- Search for Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp.
- Direct your Choice Dollars to Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp online, or call 800-THRIVENT (800-847-4836) and state “Thrivent Choice.” Please consider selecting the recurring option for FLBC
Questions? Contact us at (406) 752-6602 or send us an Email
In-Kind Donations (Wish List)
This is a list of items that Flathead Lutheran Camp can use! (Updated April 15, 2019)
- Arts & Crafts: construction paper, acrylic paint, staplers, scissors, crayons, markers, pottery wheel,
- Cleaning, Maintenance, & Garden: Large, quality tarps, ratchet straps, bag-less vacuum cleaners, rakes, hammers, pitchforks, trowels, shovels, commercial-grade washer and dryer, duct tape, work gloves, any and all garden tools, hand tools, garden hoes, lawn mowers, snow blower, tile or laminate flooring
- Vehicles (in good working order): Minivans, “new” cars for year-round staff and day camp teams, 4 wheel drive truck, small 2wd trucks
- First Aid Supplies: Band-aids, gauze, wraps, alcohol swabs, feminine care products
- Camping/Program: Fishing lures, pedal boats, digital camera, Go-Pro camera, kayaks, canoes, snow sleds, thick oven mitts, guitars, winter clothes (boots, gloves, coats, snow pants, and warm hats) for children ages 9 to 13.
- Office Supplies: Locking filing cabinets, SD memory cards, micro-SD memory cards, tablet PCs or iPads, scotch tape, postage stamps
- Other: small refrigerators (dorm size), toilet paper, large chest freezer, regular size fridge
VOLUNTEER AT CAMP
Volunteer at Camp, Summer 2020
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for a week of summer camp at FLBC! We are so grateful for the dozens of pastors, camp grandparents, adults & nurses that make camp so great each week.
If you are interested in volunteering for the summer of 2020, please fill out the Volunteer Application, found here.
If you’d like to view the entire application, including the FAQs section, you can find that here.
If you have questions about volunteering or need assistance with applying, please contact Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks so much for your willingness to assist FLBC!