Each year, FLBC looks to assemble a team of dedicated, talented, wonderful summer staff. Working at FLBC is much more than just a summer job. Our staff have an opportunity to develop their gifts, leadership skills, and faith while growing with others in a close Christian community. Summer staff experience at camp can also be a huge opportunity to develop professional skills that will be attractive to future employers. All this takes place in the mountains of northwest Montana, one of the most beautiful and ecologically intact places in the United States. Being a Summer Staff member at Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp could prove to be one of the most important and rewarding experiences of your life!
2021 Summer Staff
We are now seeking motivated, faithful, and hard working staff for Summer 2021 programming! Applications open December 1, 2020.
- Click here to visit our staff application on Campwise. Create an account or reenter your information for this season. If you need help accessing your existing account, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the 2021 Summer Staff application period
- Select the positions you are applying for (descriptions are available for each role)
- Complete the application and be sure to click submit when you are finished
- Send this form to three references, asking them to complete in a timely manner: https://forms.gle/JqvTQuWAZwx112E2A
- You may also click here to download and return a PDF version of the summer staff application packet via email or physical mail.
- Email or call Jacob to schedule an interview! Email email@example.com or call (563)517-1068
2021 Assistant Cooks
Join the Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp team! We are now accepting applications for assistant cooks for summer 2021. Start date is flexible from late spring to late summer. Part-time and full-time positions available.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, a full job description and application.