To experience Christ's grace through meaningful relationships,
shared adventures and purposeful service.
Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp is situated in the majestic Rocky Mountains of western Montana. We are a camping ministry of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America committed to proclaiming and living out the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Camp is owned and operated by 55 ELCA congregations in western Montana and is open year-round to groups of all ages.
Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp was founded in 1943 and is located on the west shore of beautiful Flathead Lake, about 40 miles southwest of Glacier National Park. On this stunning 250-acre waterfront site, the summer program serves over 2,300 youth of all ages, teaching about Christ and the appreciation of God’s creation.
Summer camping at Flathead contains three distinct programs; Montana Youth, Glacier Wilderness Adventures, and Day Camps.
Our caring, dedicated, and exemplary staff will provide a safe, fun, and meaningful experience for you and your family. Each summer faithful college-aged staff join the year-round staff to create a nurturing Christian community where the Gospel is learned and lived out every day in fun and meaningful ways.
Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp offers a Christ-centered camping experience for people of all ages. The staff is trained to help campers understand God’s message of grace and to provide positive Christian role models while having an amazing experience in God’s great outdoors!
Bible Study themes are lived out each day through worship, drama, singing, small group Bible study, prayer, arts & crafts, campfire, and play as campers learn about and experience God’s grace.
Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp is dedicated to the spiritual, physical, and emotional growth of each person.
Our Core Values:
Flathead Lutheran Outdoor Ministries boldly proclaims and encounters God's love as we:
- Grow in faith and celebrate life grounded in the Gospel
- Equip one another for lives of faith and service
- Embrace community and build relationships
- Experience awe, adventure and the beauty of creation
- Remain rooted in Lutheran tradition
- Practice Christian hospitality
- Care for the physical and emotional safety of the whole person
- Create purposeful experiences
- Perpetuate financial accessibility for all interested participants
- Promote stewardship of our resources and the care of God's creation
CLICK HERE to view our 2017 Annual Report.